LB Lights West draws on it’s in-house Lighting Designers to bring a client’s Vision into richly colored reality.
Rolling Stages designs and manufactures custom stages, truss support, and permanent and temporary structures.
Professional Sound Production is a challenging field in that stellar equipment can only take you 60% of the way to success. The other 40% is all about the ear.
LBPC Corporate and Tradeshow Division supersedes any and all expectations when it comes to their professionalism and design capacity.
With large format screens and projectors as well as several different LED brand options and resolutions, JM Video is sure to have the perfect product and price point to meet your needs.