Professional Sound Production is a challenging field in that stellar equipment can only take you 60% of the way to success. The other 40% is all about the ear. R&R employees audio technicians that have “the ear” – a necessary trait for any truly great sound engineer. Our A1’s are second to none. Their years of experience and natural talent make them superior at assessing venues, mixing, and providing our clients with that perfect sound.